11-12-2011, 07:52 AM   #32
KCX_335xi
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 | 2013 e70 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devas View Post
Do you think you could tell us step by step how you claim for these damages? I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it
Here you go, I just emailed my in to the address they mentioned.
===
Thank you for contacting 311 Toronto. I apologize for the delay in response as we are experiencing a high volume of e-mails.

Sorry to hear about your damaged wheel. If you would like, you can submit a claims against the City of Toronto for the damages. If you wish to file a claim against the City of Toronto for injury or property damage, you must put their claim in writing and to submit it immediately to the City Clerk's Office (mail, e-mail, fax or in-person).

Claim letters should include the following information:

1. the complainant's name, telephone number and home address
2. date and location of the incident
3. details of what happened
4. names of City staff involved (if appropriate)
5. a description of the damages or injuries that arose

It is important to submit the claim letter as soon as possible. If receipts/supporting documentation are required, the City's insurance company will request them in due course. If you wish, you may choose to indicate in your letter that you have receipts and will supply them on request.

Your claim will be forwarded to the City's Insurance Adjuster's, McLarens Canada for evaluation.

A letter of acknowledgement will be sent to individuals within two to three weeks of submission of their claim letter to the City.

Mail Claims to:
City Clerk's Office
City Hall
100 Queen Street West, 1st Fl. N.
Toronto, ON M5H 2N2
or Fax: 416-392-1867 or

E-mail: claims@toronto.ca

I hope this information is helpful. Should you require further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Regards,
311 Toronto
Appreciate 0