330d E90 LCI M Sport.
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2010 330d e90 LCI M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirleeofroy View Post
Hi there,

My car is running the stock rims and tyre sizes - 225/40/18 fronts and 245/35/18 rears. With the drop there is absolutely no rubbing or fouling of the arches even at full lock and with hard cornering but I have not yet added any spacers.

As for anything else replaced in addition to the kit, I replaced all of the top and bottom mounts, bump stops and shock covers.
Thanks for the feedback. You guys are so lucky over there with obtaining parts.Here in OZ all they are concerned with are there"flippin" Toyotos and Skylines. They would not know a decent car if it knocked them over! Could you give me any more info on the extra parts you needed and a supplier?I do not trust anyone over here Cheers my friend. Also I ditched the RFTs and have been running Zentino Gredge Semi slick street legal and I average about 40k per set.They are fantastic in the wet and unbelievable on the dry roads.No road noise what so ever. Only cost $130Aus and less for you guys.They have a re-inforced wall so I can also drive to the repairer on a flat and atleast get it repaired and not have to replace the whole tyre.Can not speak highly enough about this tyre.Had 3 sets now.

Last edited by assassinsbrotherhood; 10-16-2018 at 12:03 AM..
Appreciate 0