01-09-2013, 09:49 AM   #238
Murse
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.G. View Post
Welcome Murse,

New to the forums as well. Tons of info available on anything you can think of for your e90. The search button and I have become good friends.
Thanks! I have become quite familiar with the search button over the years. I also moderate on another forum for my Celica.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_World View Post
I would like to welcome you both to E90Post . We're also on facebook (VegasBimmers) where you can find more local events and such. https://www.facebook.com/groups/199978973371323/
Thanks, I'll check it out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smack View Post
Hey Murse, welcome. I was just down in Kingman the other day at the 93/40 intersection. Would have been nice to meet up.

Anyways there are weekly meets here in Vegas every Wednesday night at Flamingo and Durango at 9.

R.G. Every so often the strip hosts Midnight Madness which is the quater mile that is open to the public to run for $15 all night unlimited passes.
Thanks. I work at the hospital at the next exit from that intersection. Maybe one of these weeks I will be able to make a meet. I'll just tell the wife we are going for dinner. Hard part is at this time of year we don't make the time change so we are an hour later.

Bought my first mod so far for the 335 and that's the idrive module for dvd playback from EAS.
Appreciate 0