04-25-2015, 04:08 PM   #27
Tom Droze
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 328i (e92)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
Well?
If you are "welling" me, I gave it the old college try; in that I had everything disconnected and removed as per a header install write up TheSt|G had provided and I had three of the easier exhaust manifold nuts removed when I decided installing the headers really wasn't much fun, so I reassembled everything. However, I did manage to complete the secondary cat delete in the process. Part of my lack of enthusiasm is that I am only two days removed from having the flu for three days and I am still not feeling percent.

I will have the headers installed this week, I promise, as I know a good shop by my office with a few highly recommended BMW techs.
2012 Jet Black 328i Coupe / ESS Tuning Gen. 2 Supercharger / Evolution Racewerks Oil Cooler / BMS Oil Catch Can / BMW Performance Exhaust with Dinan Y Pipe / Eibach Pro Kit Springs / Koni FSD Shocks / MFactory LSD & Differential Bushings / Performance Rear Trailing Arms / BMW Performance Strut Brace / Stop Tech Slotted Rotors / Hawk HPS 5.0 / SS Brake Lines / Brass Guide Pins / M3 Front Control Arms, 28 MM FSB, Engine Cowl, and DCT Paddle Shifters / Michelin PSS / APEX ARC-8
Appreciate 0