View Single Post
      01-05-2012, 11:09 PM   #243
cjg
Boosted
Rep
Drives: 95 M3, 11 Z4 35is

Quote:
Originally Posted by arguru View Post
I've addressed you time and time again and all you seem to want to do is find any possible scenario that would make what happened tome completely invalid.

FYI, I had an actual BMW tech AT THEIR OWN DEALERSHIP tell me off the record that this isn't the first time this has happened.

To this day, you still haven't read the entire thread describing how this even came about. All you've done is try to discredit me with some type of bullshit half-assed inaccurate evidence in an attempt to claim BS on my story.

We get it, for whatever reason you want to stir the pot here, no matter how much credibility that I, as well as the rest of the members of this forum present otherwise, you still won't agree.

This is fine by me, but for your own sake, find something better to do with your time. If you insist on coming back to this thread repeatedly to try and discredit this situation, then at least get your facts straight and stop coming to your own conclusions based off of your speculation. Read the damn thread, read the manual. Stop being such a brat. Whether you like it or not, this is a serious issue and is being treated as such.

Just get a life man, seriously. I've explained my position enough times to you and enough is enough. You're not gonna work another response out of me over this.

Stop being so bitter. We're trying to solve a serious problem here, your motives are obviously elsewhere. We get that. Now please go read another post while we continue to work to solve this.
I feel as if I'm on some Prius forum and you are convinced that your car had "unintended acceleration", which the investigation found to be 100% driver error. But people at the time were sure convinced otherwise. Not sure how your "story" is somehow the cold hard facts of this case.

You made this public, so questions are going to be asked when reality seems to have been suspended.