View Single Post
      03-21-2010, 05:51 AM   #25
Robertyu
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 GT-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderco10 View Post
um, sorry to burst your bubble, but i don't think ricky meant he's planning any literal late night illegal street races. or at least i don't think he was. if so, i'm definitely NOT down for that.
Um, I don't feel it appropriate that you should be thinking you're bursting MY bubble. Perhaps you should peer earlier into this thread. You did not need my compliance with that portion to put the hammer down on such obvious misbehaving intentions in this forum. Please don't use YOUR interpretations of Ricky's post to attempt to put my nose into potty stain on the carpet that has already been laid by others here. You have others to scold before getting to me sir. That should be plain to see for you.

All I saw was a "Any of you 335s run a E9x M3" post from a young guy on another island, and an E90 M3 owner response saying, "I'll be more than willing to run with any 335s" from a guy that has no legal track on his home island. Of course other invitation propositions ensued that went un-judicated by you until now. Where do you think all these supposed "runnings with" were supposed to happen?

I take offense that you use my post as a scapegoat to yet-ungotten games, all while defending one of the earlier thread participants here. Where the hell were you ten days ago when this entire thread really should have been snuffed out according to your virtuous standards?

Cliff Notes: I joined the thread late, said I was game too, and you put it all on me where it clearly belonged elsewhere.
Appreciate 0