Originally Posted by ProjectN54 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodE30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lime View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule1977 View Post
It's real trust me.
You keep saying this but haven't provided any proof. Why do you believe it is real? Lee's video doesn't prove anything at all. I have multiple friends inside BMW telling me this is just an internal revision to their record keeping and nothing more, which seems to track with what others are starting to report. "Trust me" isn't good enough, you need to provide a reason that we should trust you.
I received an email directly from BMWNA in regards of this recall coming out. Unless BMW is playing games it's real. Like I stated in the very first post, give it a few weeks for more info to be released.

As for other counties other than the US I can not say if they will apply. It could be a US mandated recall which other countries might not require, ill say it again please allow some more time for more info to become available. Thanks.
Can we see this email:
Negative.
Well you're not helping your case now, surely a good reason why..like a really good reason.
It doesn't really matter to me if you believe me or not. I gain or lose nothing.
So you have no reason sir..you only gain a bad reputation in general, making claims of a email but no valid reason to not prove it, you wanna act like you have the answers.
Next.
Appreciate 0