View Single Post
      12-05-2018, 03:22 AM   #9
jamesfawcett
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335D E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335Diezel View Post
I have a 2008 335d lemans blue, black leather, fbmsh, only covered 33k. Like new. 1 previous private owner. Recently had a Emaps remap to 350bhp. Runs like clockwork absolutely no issues at all. Very rarely used due to work commitments. Dont Know if its something you may be interested in.

I owned a f30 335d before and personally i think the e90 drives better and has a better feel as the f30 doesnt have the msport setup due to being 4 wheel drive. The gearbox is obviously alot better in the f30 and the technology is street ahead but for pure driving pleasure the e90 gets the nod if you ask me, remapped is quite abit quicker than the standard f30 too (once rolling).
This.

I fully agree, when I took my E91 for work and servicing doing at the dealership the F31 they lent me was no match, it was too digital for me, the steering didn't feel as in contact with the road and I don't think the geometry makes it as much as a drivers car. If you get an e91 with all the factory options you need, there's nothing (other than being newer) that it lacks.

In the future, the E91 will be worth more, they're a better design and rarer.

Ryan do you want me to host and stick the photos of your car up here?
Appreciate 0