View Single Post
      07-12-2018, 08:48 AM   #61
AWSAWS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 GC Turbos, FBO, 335i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne71 View Post
I sold the old 335d, moved countries (nay continents) and currently drive a ridiculously quick CLA45 AMG with stage 2 here in the land of Oz.

The 335d (along with family and mates) is the only thing I miss from home. I loved that car and still miss that torque. Never been back in over 4 years and it still feels like my 335d is sat in the airport carpark waiting for me to return
Nice! I would love to live in Australia. Spent 2 years in Thailand. Loved the climate but didn't like the lack of honesty, regulation etc that makes more advanced countries civil to live in. You can get wiped out by a truck or bus driver high on stimulants trying to do more shifts or shot. There were 3 or 4 assassinations within a few miles of me where people had borrowed money and not paid it back or other dealings had gone sour.

I'd mostly like Australia for the fishing potential. In the past done holidays to Florida for shark fishing from the beach. I've caught bronze whalers, bulls, blacktips etc.

Friends have caught big makos, hammerheads, tigers and people they know caught a great white. Landed and released. Some of the Tuna fishing from the rocks of WA just looks incredible. Spinning rods with Stellas hooking into 200kg yellow fins and sharks often nailing catches right at the rocks.
GC Turbos, FBO, JB4, DCT, Port Meth injection, BMS Charge Pipe, NGK plugs. EBC brakes and pads, LED Angel lights, LED foglights, LCI rears OCC, Braided brake lines. Custom Diff Lockdown Kit, VTT inlets, TMAP, stage 2+ fuel pump
11.79@119mph (stock turbos)
11.74@129mph (GC Turbos)
Appreciate 0