View Single Post
      03-10-2015, 10:04 AM   #82
Fifty3bags
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddyMcGrath View Post
Hopefully ordering my own Airlift kit in the coming weeks (once some clients decide to pay long outstanding bills). I've everything arranged in my head and I know what wheels / tyre sizes I'll be going for along with how much drop I'm going to be seeking. All good on that front.

However, my main concern is that because my car is a daily driver, I need the boot install to be as non-invasive as possible. The boot is small enough as it is on an E90 and since my rear seats don't fold, it's going to be even tighter than some. My plan was to install a 4 gallon tank at the very back and at the base of the rear seat or upside down. Looking at some of your installs, the four gallon looks much bigger than I thought it would. Would a 4 gallon tank fit snugly or do I need to start considering a 3 gallon tank?
PaddyMcGrath I have the accuair 5 gal tank in my car right now (http://bagriders.com/modlab/products...%28RAW%29.html) and it doesn't take up a ton of space and fits fine. I have it mounted to the top of the trunk below the rear window. I also have my compressor in the right area directly beneath the passenger tail light. I still have all my stock trunk linings and haven't lost a ton of room due to this arrangement (my car is my daily as well). I've been debating on trying out two of the AVS skinny 2 gal tanks so that they will take up even less trunk space.

ACEE maybe you can help me out. How much camber can we get out of our front suspension with the camber plates on the airlift struts?
Appreciate 0