Hotcoupe
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Don't know yet!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil View Post
I love the 2nd pic and the low prof tyre, proper thin wahoooo lol....I think your right hotcoupe. I think Nick was actually advising me to stick to 9.5j aswell and i think u guys are right. I'll just play it safe and go for a 9.5j rear and 9j front then (will 9j front def fit ok?), with 275/30/19 on the rears and what for the front?

In terms of ET I'd go for whatever the vendor recommends. He was saying the majority of the wheels he sells were in the low 30's but says i can have them set o whatever i want and hel make sure they will fit. So ill just say i want ET beweent 35-40 as per nicks advice. or between 35-45.
If your sticking with 9x19 front and 9.5x19 rear,I'd be specific in terms of the offset, as it will avoid misunderstandings should things go pear shaped!

As per Nick's previous advice, I'd go ET38 front & ET35 rear.

Based on my own experience, a 275/30/19 tyre would go well on the rear as per my pics above, fronts, yes a 9J wheel will fit, could be either 235/35/19 or 245/35/19's.

Never argue with an idiot on the internet. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Appreciate 0