Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i

Garage List
2011 e90  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan86 View Post
They make almost all Isolates for the smaller brands as well. I use their "full spectrum" formula, has CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC, and all of the terpenes to create the "entourage" effect with the endocannabinoid system. Their oral mists are the best there is, imo, for quick relief of anxieties and overal stress.

If you don't buy an isolate, you risk having THC content, even in Hemp derived forumlas. Oil is less soluble in the digestive system than the mists, which get sucked right into the oral glands, and noticeable within minutes. I haven't been able to achieve this with any oil, sativa included...

I'm going to be testing their ImmunAG product, which is derived from Hops. It's supposed to trump everything, just costs A LOT, for now... https://www.civilized.life/articles/...e-out-of-hops/

Isodiol is slowly becoming a giant. They're currently purchasing BSPG, in UK/China, which once completed they'll be the largest and most diversified company there is.

They also have, "Pot-O-Coffee Pot-O-Tea" CBD/THC infused beverages. ISO-SPORT sports nutrition with CBD isolate infused, infused waters, chewable tablets, basically they have every angle covered, including pets and wellness products for skin (Cannaceuticals).

I've been testing this stuff for over 5 years, Isodiol is hands down the purest and most consistent there is, in my opinion. Doesn't discount other brands that do great as well, just on a large scale they're the best there is... Best part is, 0% THC traced in any of their products, which is important for athletes and professionals who are drug tested.
ganjagrindz is the coffee maker. i have been growing now for decades strains for cancer, as well as strains for cbd currently trying to obtain state licensing
Appreciate 1
Dylan861330.00