01-08-2015, 05:43 PM   #98
ATTN
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335 E92 DCT

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [10.00]
It is quite odd. I've had it in the car for sometime now but not functional is which quite annoying. I've done everything and followed the instructions, with coding done as well.

Let me know how you go once you've coded your car.

Second thought, maybe I have a faulty camera. I might pull that out and test it on my TV, powering the camera with a 12v impact drill battery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grzes View Post
well that is strange, it should work cause that short red cable is going together with the video under the same sleeve and that is the power for the camera (should be connected to white from the emulator). Keep in mind, I don't have programming done yet so all I have for now is everything connected but don't know if mine will work yet. Strange thing is that I have 11 errors reported assuming all are due to the addition of that emulator but till my coding is done I will not take the unit out yet. Will wait till next weekend for that.
No use of any other harness, the one that is posted on here they do not ship to Canada so I spliced my cables. The RCA in my case black end was the negative and clear one was the positive (the pin in the RCA jack). I used shrinking sleeve to make sure they will not touch any other pins.

Once again, I am surprised with all the errors/warnings I have found so I am a bit skeptical if this really works or maybe my emulator not working as it should be. Not sure why I have so many errors but hopefully I will get to it and make it work Will be posting more after the coding
Appreciate 0