View Single Post
      04-22-2018, 09:01 AM   #2
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickshiftm3 View Post
I've been looking to buy an e92 and I've noticed that all of the xDrive coupes that I've seen have a different front end. I find the xDrive looks very executive, while the 328i looks more aggressive. Is this by pure coincidence or is there actually a difference because it's xDrive? (see the attached pictures, black is 328i and the other colour is 328xi)

Are the headlights a different shape than the regular 328i? I would like to swap out the front bumper which is why I would like to know if it's going to fit. Also if ever I'd want to change the headlights it would be nice to have a straight swap out.

Also, while we're on the topic which is a more enjoyable drive? I do live in Quebec which is why xDrive has been my #1 option, but would I be sacrificing a bit in the enjoyability of the drive? And is RWD frustrating to have in the winter or is it not that big of a deal?

If you have an xDrive 328 e92 and you modded it from the stock picture I've posted please share it below as I would like to see whats possible in terms of looks from this front end.

Sorry for ranting lol!
Judging by the headlights the top is a pre lci model with sports package.
Bottom is a lci without the m sports package.

And yes you can easily swap the bumpers.

Lci: couples built for year 2011 and up
Pre lci: coupes prior to 2011
Appreciate 0