Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: a couple fast toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateendz View Post
got an extra seat?
room for one more?
well here's my two cents guys:
i wanted to have my bumper resprayed here..and i can see through your post that me and you are not that different when it comes to details. this is why i've always been an advocate of MAC and Cavallo's. Only places my cars have been touched for substantial modification or paint work. I mean they both look like showroom's, if i want my 50K+ cars at a place i can't eat off the floor of --i need to recheck my neural abilities. For simple bolt on's, any certified mechanic can do the job but for something like a classic m3 i wouldn't cut any corners. i see your OCD about your car and imho not a bad thing, i remember my e46 m3, i saran wrapped my seats and steering wheel before dropping it off at the dealer. not accusing but perfectly acceptle if you don't want your cinnamon interior (gorgeous btw) being stretched by a person of certain dimensions the seat wasnt designed for.

in all honesty, im sorry to hear about this OP, i've had this happen to me before..not fun but also why i pay with Amex, one of the perks of paying with Amex is how they fight for you if you are not happy with any of your charges.

SGM e92 335xi|Helix|AFE|AWE|PROCEDE|SYNAPSE|ER|OSS|BMW PERFORMANCE|P3|always growing..

Last edited by RevC; 02-01-2012 at 12:48 PM..
Appreciate 0