View Single Post
      11-11-2017, 02:57 AM   #88
Makoa6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i E90 MT6spd 4door

hi,

I don't know if I'm in the right place to post this. been around this site for wiring diagram information for my 2007 e90 n54. I have a crank no start problem and wanted to look at the wiring. I took out my spark plug coil pack to check for spark. pulled out coil pack, left electrical plug in and used a screw driver with wire to run close to ground to see the spark jump when cranking=NO SPARK COMMING FROM COIL PACK. So I switch to another coil pack and it was the same result. so I figure I would start looking into the wiring diagram of how the coil packs are wired and how can I test them. please help or point me in the right direction. thank you.
vehicle symptoms: was driving, I down shift and pressed the gas paddle, all of a sudden my car starts to miss/sputter.. yellow check engine lights come on. I had to drive 20miles more to my destination. Got there, went out and came back to start car 3hours later. Car started and then died out. since then, my car hasn't been able to start. friend accidently erased the codes with his reader. so tried to restart and pull codes. only code came out was a p0341 code which refers to the camshaft sensor. so I order cam and crankshaft sensor and replaced both. also cleaned out the venos solenoids and swapped and replaced them, checkout out all spark plugs. tried to restart car and still same problem long cranking, no start, half yellow engine light on which mean limp mode? help help help.
Appreciate 0