View Single Post
      05-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #2
freefly
Rep
Drives: 335is

Happy Camper ...

Ok here we go. I'm the the owner of this car. Everything that Technic stated in this post is 100% true and believe me is FREAKING FRUSTRATING that you get to buy something and in very short period of time there is something better I did extensive research because my main interest was to fit OEM Bluetooth capabilities on my car. Nobody seem to have an idea on how to do it until i accidentally found the name Patryk. I started reading all his posts, all the questions asked to him and all the answers and explanations he gave. At first I was very skeptic about everything and Patryk knows... Sorry for that buddy I decided to contact SIR PAtryk lol and ask him about the bluetooth option for my car and he explained to me it was possible to fit with no problem at the same time i also asked him about the new BMW apps and connected drive. He also stated that it was all possible to fit on my car with no problem.

I decided to give Patryk a chance and asked him to quote me on everything i wanted with coding and installation. Patryk went ABOVE AND BEYOND with my demands. Have in mind that this guy lives in Poland and even considering the time difference he always replied to my emails and answered all my questions in a very fast manner. Patryk even got me a professional installer with vast experience on BMW in my hometown "Technic" I immediately came to a deal with Patryk and away he went to get all my specific parts for the demands i had for my car. When he got all the parts needed for my fit he immediately contacted me and advised me that parts were ready to ship to me. Once the parts arrived Technic contacted Patryk to start the fit and coding on my car. PEOPLE DON'T BE FOOLED BY OTHERS TRYING TO IMITATE PATRYK BIMMER-TECH. Patryk Coded my car remotely all the way from Poland this was a true example of expertise. Once he started coding the magic started to happen.

On the other hand Technic started the installation. What can I say Technic is an Engineer which equals perfectionist. Technic treated my car like it was he's own. Everything was fitted like the would do on the BMW factory. Clean, sharp, professional with no splicing or cutting of wires 200% OEM. Finally when everything was installed and coded we started testing the system, and I have to say TRUELY AMAZINGGGGGGGG.
the graphics look great, pandora is awesome, Facebook is a killer and I can even use tethering to navigate the internet on the CIC navigation screen

Patryk and Technic I'm truly grateful you guys took care of my car and gave me your trust and respect. Everything went flawless and painless.

To all of you out there thinking of doing this, don't think anymore and just do. Patryk is the guy to work with.....

A quick picture for Patryk & Technic..........

Got it .... Thanks
Attached Images

Appreciate 1