View Single Post
      01-13-2023, 06:43 PM   #1
DavesZupra4
Banned
Rep
Drives: Z4 M40

Buying a car as a status symbol....

...or for the bmw or whatever badge irritates me.

Especially if they buy only one "status" car and it's an SUV.

IT pisses me off because they're awful drivers anyway. Imagine them on a track. Their brains would collapse and have a stroke if they even attempted to do a lap, and their times would be awful literally 2-3 times slower than an average enthusiast in a 1990 Honda on a warm up lap which is their first lap on the track.

Even worse is if they watched fast and furious couple times and think racing is all about going in a straight line.

And even then they have no clue what paddle shifters are, some don't even know what gears are or which gear they're in, and leave it on comfort mode and auto forever and go the speed limit slowing down the left passing lane.

And you know what's funny? They're so fukn awful they STILL MANAGE to crash not too long after getting the car and BEING AT FAULT because they were too stupid and couldn't properly react fast and correctly, instead they panic and made it worse, sudden quick steering input to the left or right when not necessary, or breaking when they should have steered or accelerated because their brains don't comprehend logical analysis of a situation much less do it quickly and instinctively.

Sorry but these people piss me off when they buy a status car just to pose, and it's bad both ways. If they get a 5 series but the base model and engine, and pose, it's bad becsuse they clearly can't drive at all so better engine and suspension wasn't in their mind, only posing was. And those who get the top model and engine and suspension, STILL suck at driving and leave it on comfort and auto and hold the left passing lane anyway.

I just wish they'd go away, or get a tesla because they're fan boys of a child brained moron.

Rant over
Appreciate 2
Germanauto9702.50
whyzee1251678.50