View Single Post
      04-11-2017, 04:00 AM   #19
MrSweet1991
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 330D M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olly_P View Post
Had the car for about 6/7 months now, moved house and got engaged so funds are tight!

A few small updates, mostly tidying things up. Had parts of the front and rear bumper resprayed to remove some pretty bad scratches (previous owner), removed the towbar and fitted some screwless and logoless number plates

Bought some slightly chavy harness pads, not to everyones tastes i'm sure.

Most boring mod, bought some OEM matts. The previous ones were aftermarket and falling apart.

Also purchased a Carley dongle to scan for fault codes and make a few changes. Really easy to use, definitely worth buying. So far changed:
- Disabled seatbelt warning
- Enabled visual locking and unlocking (indicator flash)
- Enabled window close/open from remote
- Enabled digital MPH reading on dash

Lots of smaller things too, can even set to the wipers finish their wipe when turning the engine off ha ha.

Finally, the obligatory forum windows sticker ordered from the states

Next up, when funds allow, a P-Torque remap
Hi mate,

Loving the 330 i have one mywelf and was wondering if you could tell me how Carly has been for you as the reviews on the play store seem all over the place? And where did you buy the adapter from, was it shipped as that was what was putting me off?.

Also, when mapped would love to see a video as mine is "supposed" to be mapped but cant be sure so would be nice to compare

https://youtu.be/Y66LnrcHT-I
Appreciate 0