Hoops
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 xDrive35d M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
Steve, I am not a bike person but that looks stunning. I looked at the spec and 190bhp on a bike, this was hot hatch power 10 years ago. When did you change to the disco from your RS4. Do you like and how does it compare to your RR sports in the past?
Hey fella - long time no hear - how goes it Sir!? Hope all is well with you and yours? Thanks for comments about the new steed and yes 190bhp out of the crate is pretty nuts - however, mine has got the exhaust and power commander 5 and is fully set up on the dyno with a graph showing 198 bhp!!!! The power is unreal and pulls like a train in every gear - first time on it i pulled a wheelie going from 5th to 6th at around 160mph and struggled to push the nose down, my mate said i was as white as a sheet when i came back in!! Cant wait to get her on track and really let her go
Sadly, i wrote the RS4 Avant off and went straight out and bought a Range Rover Vogue SE and then we got used to the size, comforts and practicality and once i got bored with that i swapped it for the Disco - have to say it blows the RR out of the water and i even prefer its aesthetics all round - perfect truck for the family and a lovely car on a journey - but i wont deny i dont miss a bit of oomph and excitement but i guess the S1000RR should make up for that in bucket loads!! Again, nice to hear from you and stay well