03-18-2018, 12:24 AM   #19
Blueeyesredpanda
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 / F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 203E90 View Post
You got a point. The F series might be lighter, more fuel efficient and even faster on paper but it doesn't feel solid or inspire any real feel like the E9X.

Hopefully with the G series they will get back to the traditional driving experience and feel. Something has to change.

That Q50 red sport seems like a real winner. Supposed to have great tuning potential. I just don't know how it drives. I still can't get in to Mercedes. Felt like you don't get much for your money. Comfortable but not fun to drive unless it has an AMG badge.
Yes the F doesn't feel solid.
I doubt the G is going to feel solid. Steering might feels the same as the F but definitely not going feels like a E.

For Benz, the model just under the Amg is quite good. Like the C400 or C450.
I have been driving the cls400 for quite awhile, I think it's has so much power.

Due to high compression, the Lexus is not really modifiable (turbo/SC) and I haven't seen many company make performance parts (CAI, Exhaust) for the IS.

Meanwhile the Redsport / 3.0t has a VR30DDTT which is a family member of VR38DETT R35 engine. They are classified as successor of the RB gtrs engine.

Last edited by Blueeyesredpanda; 03-18-2018 at 12:43 AM..
Appreciate 0