View Single Post
      03-15-2012, 01:52 AM   #142
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: N54 135i

Hi Gents,

it would seem I may have given the impression that Advan performance has abandoned the Advan/PWR upgraded AT rad' project altogether.

It's not our intention to do so at all and I apologise if that was the impression I have left.

We are more than happy to rest on our laurels, until such time that a few more members have expressed a genuine interest in our product.

If 4 or 5 members would commit to purchasing the AT rad' on the PROVISION, that our heat transfer expectations are meet and it's suitable for a daily driven vehicle, we would have PWR complete a sample unit for thorough evaluation and testing on our part.

A $200 group buy deposit on the part of those guys wanting to buy the radiator, would be entirely refundable if the rad' under performed on the racetrack or was proven to raise water temps excessively in stop-go traffic.

However Peter is quietly confident the "Close Mesh Core" will not cause water temps to skyrocket, if the vehicle is daily driven in a warm climate.

The thermatic fan may have to work harder under those conditions, but it's quite a large unit and he feels it will be up to the task.

So I encourage anyone who is sitting on the fence and awaiting further testing on our part prior to purchasing the unit, please come forward and express your genuine interest in the AT rad' by committing to a small deposit.

If our design is proven NOT to be "a good thing" both on and off the racetrack, your initial $200 GB deposit will be fully refunded, no questions asked!

Regards,

Justin.

Last edited by Justin@ADVAN Performance; 03-15-2012 at 02:12 AM.. Reason: Typo
Appreciate 0