View Single Post
      04-07-2012, 05:39 PM   #150
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: N54 135i

Hey Orb,

if your comment "what has be presented in this thread is far from fact" is in reference to the extensive work Peter and myself have invested into this upgrade, well I take reservation to that as it's uncalled for.

FYI,

you have not presented any information that we at Advan performance, did not know more than a month ago.

IIRC, you offered to purchase the intellectual rights to the R&D we had done thus far.

I strongly declined, not so much because I would not like to see a solution become available for all the Steptronic/DCT owners from somebody other than Advan, but more so because I had grown tired of your lack of common courtesy and condescending nature.

I was informed that PWR would not do a "Custom build" for this application without the use of their 6.65 mm pitch "Close Mesh Core".

If the PWR engineers have since reversed there original assessment, that was something I was not aware of.

I hope you succeed with your own project and I look forward to following your progress and reading your posts, but hopefully they will contain somewhat less fanfare than what usually accompanies your comments, on the subject of radiators.

Regards,

Justin.

Last edited by Justin@ADVAN Performance; 04-07-2012 at 07:21 PM.. Reason: Typo
Appreciate 0