Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 125i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ornicar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil325i View Post
Thanks for the update. Sorry it didn't work out. Yes I'm pretty satisfied with the 'two bars'. Didn't notice any change in NVH to be honest, but front grip has improved I feel and the car seems to corner flatter.

In future I might fit another bar which will be a single diagonal from the top of one bar to the bottom of the other (the diagonal between the two bars which doesn't foul on the steering motor).

Interesting that you're thinking about converting to hydrualic steering. Do you really find the electric system so bad..?
Thanks for your feedback about the "two bars".

Maybe that the NVH reduction, that many have observed, is function of the spring rate.

To me the EPS is OK, no problem with the feeling, but what i would really like is the shorter ratio from the M rack.

In the canyon and spin it would be great!
E88 bars are in place!

It is not P&P you have to shorter the bars and had a fixing point in the rear location.

E88 undertray is necessary too.

Very happy with this mod. Better steering feel (a little more direct), The front of the car is more solid on bumps (better NVH). the front suspension seems to do a better job.

IMO it is the way to go when you have an EPS & that you can't fit the M3 structural plate reinforcement.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
Biginboca3763.50