View Single Post
      01-26-2015, 02:06 PM   #1
thompsac25
Stance to make her dance
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3

RW Carbon - Another positive experience!

Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a Carbon Fiber Performance Style Diffuser from RW Carbon. For those of you that dont know, I recently did a review for RW Carbon on my M3replica front and V-style carbon fiber lip.

After completing my LCI rear conversion (new trunk and taillights), I felt that the bumper needed some love. I again, chose to work with RW Carbon and purchased a Performance Style Diffuser from them in full carbon fiber. Eric was extremely quick to respond once again and the product shipped out the same day that I ordered it.

Shipping from CA to OH only took about 4 business days.

I was able to install this over the weekend by myself.

Fitment is a 7-10, I'd say. It did require some shaving of the diffuser itself, right below where the rear tow hook is on the bumper (same area on the drivers side).

And just like the BMW Performance Diffuser, cutting of the OEM bumper is required:

The mounting holes underneath in the center of the diffuser also did not line up appropriately - but the sides lined up perfectly. Honestly, I dont think this affects anything:

After install and car wash

My front bumper for good measure - ANXIOUSLY awaiting install of my V-style lip!
[URL=http://s57.photobucket.com/user/1sexyDC5/media/IMG_2323_zpsiobsdtsx.jpg.html][/URL

Overall, I am pleased with the way it looks. The carbon fiber weave looks awesome. The clear coat on the diffuser could use some work.
Very pleasant experience with RW Carbon. Hope to do more business with them in the future! And thanks again, Eric! Great custom service!

Last edited by thompsac25; 01-26-2015 at 02:31 PM..
Appreciate 0