View Single Post
      03-12-2014, 10:47 PM   #5
AceOnShake
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90

Go to a different dealer. My buddy had a rusty mirror the heated element leaked and the dealer he goes to denied the work. He came to mine and he was fine. Also my buddy with his e46 m3 which had a class action lawsuit for the subframe was bad but his dealer said no its fine. He came to mine and sure enough they found it and after a month he got his car back. On top of that out of courtesy they did an oil change for free since it took longer than expected thats 150.00 bucks if you took it to the dealer.

Some dealers are good some dealers are outrageous. I remember one time they scratched my wheels at the car wash after some service. I told my adviser why was it washed I told you and its in the notes. He goes oh I dont know and he said we never scratched it. I showed him a walk around before and my wheels and hes like we didn't do it. Service manager came out im like listen idk how your carwash works but its only on this side I can tell you right now if I go out there itll be controlling it on this side and pushing the car. He ended up making it right but I totally left it alone because I bent 3 wheels that weekend. Chicago...go figure.
Appreciate 0