View Single Post
      10-19-2019, 12:04 PM   #174
aaronblack
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by schriss View Post
Got leaky injectors. Just took out all spark plugs to check them out and clean the holes, look for any oil etc.
Spark plug 5 and 4 smell fuel.
Now looking at INPA Rugh Run, trying to make something out of it. I remember when injector is leaking, cylinder efficiency raises because of the extra fuel and it is compensated by leaning out other 2 in the bank.
I also remember firing order somehow affects what we see as a result in INPA too, meaning the one before or after might show up somehow affected.
Strangely cylinder 6 seems affected most in INPA and yet definitely no fuel smell there.
No 6 however was the only one that had weird white residue/powder on the outside of coil pack and on the walls inside. I just wiped that off. And that spark plug No6 seemed like wasn't maybe torqued, it came out way too easy.
Anyway, I am probably looking at replacing 2 injectors, 4 and 5, right? Since there is the leaking fuel.
Shoot! Last I changed all sparks I could smell a lot of fuel on maybe 2 or 3 and beside that, the small holes next to the injectors whatever they are had oil in them too.

If you do happen to find cheap new -11 injectors do let me know as I'm on the look out too.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0