Javy
e92javy
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snypa View Post
Team,

Anyone had their PE mod done by a shop in and around south Florida? I know any muffler | Exhaust shop should be able to do it however I'd prefer going somewhere where it has been done already by the person, they are fully aware of what to do and the results were great. Also, did you guys buy any additional parts (X-pipe | tips) or stuck with what the car had. Any info appreciated.

Thanks Alot
I have it done. Miami Mufflers is the place to get this done. They have done it plenty of times and are very familiar with the procedures.

I did the mod and changed to Cyba Quad tips. Seems you have an E90 so you will have to replace your resonator with an 2.5” stainless Xpipe. Expect to pay around $300-500.
Instagram- (javy_e92) 09 335i coupe / M package / Alpine White / Dinan Stage 2 / Alpina B3 Flash / Alufelgen SF71 / ST coils / Lux H8 / AFE Stage 2 intake / 6700k mtech HID / Performance trunk spoiler / Gloss black roof / CF interior wrap / PE Muffler Mod / ETS Charge pipe / Tial BOV / Cyba Quad Diffuser / Cyba Quad Black Chrome tips / Gloss black grills / AW reflectors / LED turn signals / Remote Key +
Appreciate 0