CPI
403_e39
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2003 ///M5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpjblue430 View Post
where in calgary can i have good window tint done.. i like to have the rear windows tinted really dark, is that legal?

dealership is selling 19" wheels for $2700, is this okay? do i need to have springs adjusted?

my first bmw, love my car...
Tinting Illusions is really good, but I heard they merged with Shadow Tinting. Check out Shadow Tinting, that would be the first place where I would go. There are other places like Icon Auto Tinting as well. You can tint the rear windows as dark as you want. You're not allowed to tint the front windows but a lot of people do. My preference is to tint all the windows equally. either 20% all the way around or 30-35% percent all the way around for the classy look.

For $2700 you can buy nicer better wheels than from the dealership. Check out the sponsers or for sale section. I'm selling my wheels and tires for just as much, but its up to you.

Typically if you buy wheels with lower profile people like to fill the gap by lowering the vehicle (ie using lowering springs or coilovers) but its not necessary.

||KWVI Coilovers||Matte Black Grille||28% Tint||Iforged Daytona||19X8 19X10||H&S Exhaust||Exotics Tuning Lip||Slimmbones Rear Diffuser II||AngelIBright V3 Angel Eyes|| Fog light covers||UUC RK6 Shift Knob||
Appreciate 0