View Single Post
      04-19-2023, 11:05 AM   #22
Fordguy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 335d, ford f150, mustang

I recently installed a set of these tires on a high horsepower FWD car that I daily. I will say their traction (wet and dry) is the best you're going to get of any tire in this segment. Even in the wet, when they break traction, they don't just give up, they are still clawing and the car Is still accelerating quickly. They're actually better than many summer-only tires, and their sidewalls are stiff enough that you really don't lose any turn-in, if that's a concern. In my case, there are too many late spring and early fall days where we get surprise snowfall and cold temps so summer-only tires are not an option for me. I still run dedicated winters, but the all season compound keeps me rubber side down in those in-between months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgop335 View Post
Treadwear and traction are inversely proportional. Higher the treadwear, harder the rubber, long life, lower the traction. Common tire knowledge.
When i say front, not fwd. front tire. To go along for the ride.
I'm going to say that this tire challenges that norm. Really, they're that good.

I'm new here BTW, just looking into educating myself on these cars prior to purchase. Just figured I could chime in on a topic I have firsthand experience with now.
Appreciate 1
whyzee1251678.50