View Single Post
      05-22-2018, 11:37 PM   #6
stephen.brodie
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335IS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixg View Post
Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting their E92 tinted for a potential group buy? I've called John at Autolinks (Off of recommendations from from a previous thread) and he quoted me $350+hst for the ceramic tint. The group buy would need 3 individuals for 10% off, however, if this is popular, im sure we could potentially get it for a cheaper price.

Im located in Mississauga. Not in a rush, but by the end of this Month would be nice.

Tint is called "Formula One Pinnacle Window Tint" by Llumar. Link attached below:
http://northamerica.llumar.com/autom...le-window-tint

If not from him/the shop, im also open to other recommendations, but regardless, I am looking for a group buy cause we can always get a cheaper price together than individually.

Let me know!
I would be in to get my car re-tinted by John. I actually gave him a call last week to inquire about pricing for the Formula One Pinnacle Tint. Had my parents cars tinted @ AutoLinks and can definitely say their work is nothing short of perfection!

Did he say the third car had to be an E92? My friend is looking to get her Civic tinted as well.
Appreciate 0