'09 135i  [10.00]
Chef,
Is this correct-
-You replaced the smc modules
-You coded with protools
-You then had no codes, but no l/r movement
-You then recoded with protools with no change to the symptoms

Presuming still no codes

OK then, what else have you tried? Verified mechanical function is correct? Checked the coding with anything else but pt? Located a donor set of lights to test with, to really verify yours aren't borked? Verified wiring is all good?

I'm guessing you've actually done all those things already, cause I'm sure a hotshot wrench like yourself isn't asking to be spoonfed. Yes, that was meant to sound bitchy.

Hey, I don't know what the heck is up with your lights, and I do my own wrenching too. But if my headlights were doing the same thing I'd be a lot more active to get it fixed than pestering a forum two weeks later.

If you are leaning in on coding, why not alter the approach and look into what coding to review, and which tools are best to investigate with? You know, instead of asking what's wrong. I'm not a coding hotshot and have no idea where to look or suggestions to offer, but, again, if it were me that's probably what I'd be doing.

And I'm not kidding about a donor set of lights to test with, you'll know instantly which half is borked, hardware or software.
X1 - E84.N20 2013 MGM - JB4 - The Wife's, now with new turbo & ewg
Appreciate 0