View Single Post
      12-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #8
CALWATERBOY
Major
Rep
Drives: 2009 E93 N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmitty95 View Post
Hey so I just picked up a used set of KW V1's and was planning on getting them installed along with an alignment soon. My question is about what tires I should be running during the alignment... Right now the car is on winter wheels (225/45/17) so is it necessary to switch to the summer wheels for the alignment? I was told by a few people that the wheels don't really affect alignments so it would be fine to just get it done with the winters. I'd rather not wait until spring when I can put the other wheels back on or put them back on just for the alignment... Would it be smarter to wait/put the summers on or do the wheels actually not make a difference when it comes to alignment? The summers are 235/35/19 front and 265/30/19 in the back. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Toe & Camber have little to do with a given tire. Ride height either since that's measured to the metal wheel rim.

Naturally if tires are greatly oversized or if your ride's lowered tires can be much more a factor - assume that's not you.
Appreciate 0