Major nutz
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 n54 e92xi, 6mt, kw v3

Garage List
2009 335xi  [8.89]
Merry Christmas from HPR

FYI: Merry Christmas and a Thank You email from HPR

Read below the email I received. According to A.J. (initials to protect identity - you know who he is) at BMWCCA, any member of BMWCCA is ~also~ a member of CAMA, or if you even just paid for one track day at HPR this year, you're ~in~.

So I plan on checking my brake fluid, putting my summers back on and going one day or maybe even both days! (Again, read below.) Anyone want to join me? Even though I love my in-laws, I'm so glad I'll be in town this Christmas for the first time in 5 years. Even if you aren't a member of CAMA/not a customer (yet) of HPR, I'm willing to give rides and maybe even let someone drive my car to and from the track. (You ~must~ bring a helmet though. And don't worry, with cold weather and cold tires, I'll only drive 90% - just to have fun!) Anyways, here's your chance to experience HPR...... free.

-Alex
===============================

High Plains Raceway wants to say Thank You and Merry Christmas to all the members of the CAMA clubs and our customers who have not only made HPR possible, but have made it very successful in its first two seasons!

It is with great pleasure that the CAMA Board of Directors announces that there will be two FREE days of Open Lapping during the week between Christmas and New Years.

* The exact two days (between Sunday - Thursday) will be announced via the track hotline (303-769-4771) and email blast on Christmas Eve based on the weather forecast for the following week.
* These days will be open to anyone who is a member of any CAMA club or was a customer of HPR in 2010
* Both cars and motorcycles are welcome and will be run in separate sessions (minimum of two sessions - cars and bikes, either group will be broken down further if necessary).
* Winter schedule - gates open at 9am, track hot from 10-4 with no lunch break.
* Ambulance and Corner Workers will be provided as usual.
* Raceway Café will be closed so bring snacks and drinks.
* Giveaways on both days!

Come on out and say goodbye to 2010 in style at YOUR TRACK, High Plains Raceway!

G. C. (out of respect I'm only using initials)
HPR General Manager