View Single Post
      06-17-2007, 08:22 AM   #43
Attila_the_Bum
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptOz View Post
Atilla - what did they charge you for your 335i? Were you able to obtain a discount?

Cheers.
Hi CaptOz, I feel I obtained a reasonable price (my order is at work I'll let you know tomorrow) but I didn't get much of a discount. Certainly the least discount I have ever obtained on a new car! The trouble is the dealers know that these cars are in very high demand - and short supply - and as a result can just about hold full list or give a token discount. My sales person wasn't being smart (he is actually a good egg - there you go Nick) when he said to my business partner (who had just received a massive discount on his new car - Mercedes CLK350) "I can sell this vehicle ten times over" He meant it! You have a better chance of negotiating a good deal on your trade in if you have one.
E92 335i Coupe Ordered 11/05/2007 Sparkling Graphite, Black Dakota, Poplar grain grey, 19” star spoke 230s, Steptronic, Paddles, Sunroof, Climate Comfort Screen, Comfort Access System, Anti Dazzle Mirrors, Seat heating, Hi-Fi Logic7, USB, Electric rear roller blind
Appreciate 0