12-06-2015, 01:36 AM   #78
CeeWhizzle
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuDai View Post
I just moved into Regina. Figured could bump this thread and see if anyone is actually active here. Have a black 07 335i. I've seen a few BMW's around here so far. One 135i that had a tune. JB4 apparently. Got it handed to me when I lined up to him. But since then I've gotten Procede and intercooler and DCI done and have DP's on order. Looking for a nice shop here if anyone knows? Not a fan of the dealer. Had my wastegates done there in October, which they didn't cover of course. $2600 labor alone.

Anyways I saw a few members here. Hoping to see a meet sometime this summer.
I can do some work for ya Used to work for BMW and Acura. I have quite a bit of experience with the N54 and 135i's/335i's in general. Currently on my large project build myself on my 335i. Shooting for ~750whp next summer with a large 6766 top mount. And the 135i you mentioned was a friends of mine. He wrote it off by hydro planing into a large pole on his way back to Calgary (he moved there from Regina). He was pushing the guts out of that engine though with the JB4. Always running Map 7 @ 19psi on 94 oct and meth.. I'm sure it and his turbos were bound to go sooner or later.

I also offer walnut blasting at a fraction of the price compared to BMW if anyone was interested.
Appreciate 0