Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Don't know yet!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
Looking at a front BBK.

The obvious first choice would be AP racing 6 pot, although it's designed for the 335i I believe it will go straight on the 335d am I right? Ian?

http://www.part-box.com/product_info...ducts_id=35666

However. Are there any other kits which are known to be decent with say a 1 at the beginning? £2300 BEFORE fitting is somewhat painful!
You can't have a sentence containing the words/abbreviations 'cheap' and 'BBK',the two are incompatible

As Matt has said AP's are nth of 2k.

The only other alternative that springs to mind is Stoptech,which start with a £1,but is heading towards the Nth Pole!
Plus I'm not sure if there are any UK distributors,so if you have to import,you're looking at whatever the price is +25%,and any warranty would be in the US,so barring any UK based retailers,the price puts you probably back with AP.

I can't say I'd be keen on far east jobbies,but that is very much a personal opinion,bear in mind the BMW's you're driving are mapped/JB4'd/other,and are pushing out a lot of power,plus cost 40Kish new,putting cheap parts on such a car,could well be a false economy.

Please note: The above is a personal opinion,the parts from the far east could well be very good.

Never argue with an idiot on the internet. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Appreciate 0