View Single Post
      10-17-2007, 02:52 PM   #7
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekMaverick View Post
Yeah, that's me....183Vmax its what the car will hit, BUT, its not a PROCEDE Tune, They have removed my limiter through the stock ECU, was shipped out to Italy and waited 2 weeks to get it back, I had provided the links and all and another guy from NJ did it on his car, other than that, I have the "Turbo Tuner" which I am very happy with...... so wanna meet up somewhere? I will test yours and you can max out mines if you want....Let me take couple cars off of your list...The M5 Not unless you have DP's and cutback and then, after 130-140 the M5 will start gaining (not on my car 183), you said the MB AMG????? Which ones? the Older ones??? be specific here cause my fathers SL65 AMG TwinTurbo Will eclipse the Procede and the M5 for that matter off the Line.....
Yeah, I was simply talking from 0-130mph or so; I think once you get up to those high speeds, the massive HP of the AMGs, M5s and such will overtake you. Either way, I'm telling you, there's just no reason to drive a PROcede v2 car before you buy...it's WAY faster than the SSTT. If you want, you can join us when we go to the Moroso track in Nov.; I'll PM you the details and proposed dates.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0