Barrique91
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi Touring 6MT

Garage List
2006 BMW 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoov View Post
How much do you think your car is worth? I see some pros and cons...

Pros: e91, 6MT, Sport

Cons: color, XI, Pre LCI, Salvage

I honestly don't know. For me, i'd pay 4-5k, maybe more depending on what's on the market and how desperate I am for a vehicle.

I'd like your honest assessment of it Barrique91

These cars are getting harder and harder to find, but in some scenarios i don't know...I just recently bought a new project e91 that I got shipped from the East Coast and it's similar to yours (Not what I really wanted in an e91, but I wanted a new project and the price was right).

It was a 2006 e91 325xi 6MT in sparkling graphite with about 178k on it. Clean title for $4,600.

When I got it it was rusted to shit though. Had to replace a lot of suspension pieces (was going to do that anyway) and other stuff I have to address, but it's on 4 jackstands in my garage and i'm working on it little by little when I have time because I already daily a e91 with a m3 front end conversion. I'm also doing the oem e90 m3 front end conversion on this one as well...

I thought 4,600 was a killer deal, but shortly after I bought it there were several that popped up with 6MT for cheaper and closer. One redeyejedi found was about 2k or so for a salvaged e91 6MT.

It all depends on timing. If you put yours up for sale and there are other options out there you'll get a LOT less. Even if yours in the only one, you'd might have to find the right buyer. Are you thinking about selling it?
Around 4-5k sounds about right. But I have to say the color is a pro, at least to me. I'm planning on keeping this car for a very long time, I don't think I'm selling it anytime soon. I just wanted to see what fellow enthusiasts valued it at. I appreciate your response and looking forward to photos of your new car.