03-15-2012, 03:23 AM   #4387
enrita
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 335i - Big turbos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyblue View Post
I'm updating my Cobb AP on OS X and everything seemed to be working just fine, its an AP-BMW-001 v1.6.5.0-2639.

What I did specifically was, plug in AP to laptop, open up AccessPORT Manager (2.0.1.5), click "Begin Firmware Update" and my AP has rebooted once or twice already.

But now its stuck on a "Checking AccessPORT updater software..." screen for the past 30 minutes. Is it supposed to take this long? Or is something wrong.
update the AccessPort Manager software itself first to the latest BETA release. So when you open AccessPort Manager go to the Options tab and check off the checkbox for "Check for beta AccessPORT Manager". Once you've done that you'll be asked to upgrade to 2.0.2.0 AccessPort Manager
07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD E85 BMS flash - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Snow Stg. 3 - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
Appreciate 0