View Single Post
      09-01-2016, 09:47 AM   #108
MMM335
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i

Be going on soon as it arrives from Perth.. honestly can't wait its going to change the cars look so much.

CSL wing was put on soon as i came home today, happy with it completely changes the look of the car for the better i think. Ill see how it holds up, may even invest in the trunk itself later on.. removed the 335i badges for now i think... i like the look with them gone.

Cars going in for service and everything tmoz, just because i don't want to do the dump pipes, ill get aggressive and break something as it's a prick to do apparently.. getting new sparks, coils, and finally have the silicone hoses at waste gates done, as i couldn't get to them, have a full vehicle check by bm spares, who specialize in 3 series.. I really don't have the time to play this swing, so much on so ill just have them do whats needed as i plan to attend some car cruise Saturday.. ps thanks supercheap for the cheap oil, picked it up today.. next ill change the gearbox fluid and case or whatever.. aswell as diff when i return next time. Car just hit 100,000 today... sorta disappointed its up to 6 digits now lol.

Ran stage 2+ tonight, goes hard as.. wayyyy wayyyy better then stage 1+.. i can't imagine how e40 will feel in it haha.. something tells me my exhaust and dp's are going to be wayyyy to loud, my neighbors hate me already.

Next, some decent floor mats, tint re done, wanna upholster the B (?) trim/panel as its got ciggy burns on it from prev owner ashing out the window.. wanna tidy everything up as im a perfectionist.. car still needs to have the guard rolling fixed, may just get new rims aswell.. sorta over them.. i want the car blacked out like my old e60. Oh and carbon wrap the shit wood grain with 5d... but all this will happen next time im home from my home away from home.

Tried out a log to, whilst i was cruising to review.. not really WOT..
http://datazap.me/u/335tt711/log-147...0&data=4-23-26
MHD Stage 2+ e60 OTS|VRSF V2 Catless DPs|VRSF 7 Inch FMIC|VRSF Charger Pipes|Turbosmart Supersonic BOV|K&N DCI's|VRSF OEM Silicone Inlets|BMS OCC|FUEL IT STAGE 2|07+ TCU Conversion|XHP Flashtool Stage 3 Race Map|1m Front Bumper|CSL Wing|Aero Rear Bumper|DTM U Shaped LED Angel Eyes with RGB Demon Eyes|M3 Cowl

Last edited by MMM335; 09-01-2016 at 10:23 AM..
Appreciate 0