02-27-2010, 12:58 AM   #214
campbelly
AC Schnitzel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter@VMRWheels View Post
Depends on how aggressive you want to get with the fitment. Some customers don't mind (and are planning) to roll fenders in order to get that "flush" fitment. Others just want a conservative, no fender rolling fitment. You'll have to figure out your comfort zone in terms of fitment.

There will be no real difference in handling between a 9.5" and 10", just that 10" will look much more concave than any 9.5" would, and will be able to handle a larger tire should you wish to go in that direction. Depending on tire choice, a 10" would fit under your rear fenders with no fender rolling.

For the E90, we've had customers do a 8.5/9.5, 8.5/10, 9.5/10, and some even go 10/10. Personally I've run everything except the 10/10 combo.
thats amazing! thanks..im definitely going to get a set of these..i also need to know what you recommend as the best offset i should go with before i order tho. I've decided on csl's 19" with 8.5/10 so do keep that in mind. I am also looking for the most concavity in the rear wheel as i can get without looking too insane or causing issues (brakes, fender rolling etc..) hope you can help me out so i can get these on my car soon!!

thanks