03-21-2013, 06:32 AM   #3
comar1979
130i Treiber
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW 130i

Garage List
X marks the Sport!?

Back in it´s Day´s "BMW marks the Sports". There was no need do a "Spot on" to a single Car, cause every BMW was sporty.Whats now...Massive Understeer, crappy RFT Tires, soon FWD, no NA Sixcylinders anymore (!!!!). Beaten up from Mercedes at a few Tests (Sports Section (beaten by Mercedes in the SPORTS Section!!!! - New A Class against BMW F20).

Dont get me wrong, i am a BMW Pistonhead! I love my BMW´s esp. the 130i i drive at the Moment. But, i had to change the RFT Tires, i had to change the Wheels Setup to a squared one, i had to put a KW on... and at least, what makes the Car OUTSTANDING, the 3 Liter NA Sixpack and RWD (wich are both soon gone)....

Its going to be "hard Times" for Guys like me, sure Soccer Moms and some Companies will buy those "Sporty X Modells".

Sorry for my english and my Post, but those Marketing blabla is going on my nerves...

Greetings from Munich (that marks the Sport )

Marco

Edit: BMW, go back to Basic!!! Why should BMW-Guys buy Cars like a Toyota GT86? BMW should build Cars like this, NOT 2.5 Tonn SUVs with 600PS and slap a M Badge on...

Edit2: SAVE THE RING!!! BTW
# BMW 130i /// + SPARCO Assetto Gara 8x18 bronze + KW + PP SteeringWheel II +PP Exhaust +PP Kidneys + PP AirFilter + PP Style Flaps + PP SS Kit + AC-Schnitzer Gear Knob + MorVision Diffusor + LCI Blacklines high + GroundZero-Audio #
Appreciate 0