View Single Post
      09-03-2020, 02:06 PM   #27
Hazazzel
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d E90

Hello everybody,

Recently i bought BMW E90 320D (2006) which has CIC unit (i suppose retrofitted because i couldn't find any E90 from that year with CIC).

The problem that i'm facing is the both aux ports (glovebox and armrest) are not working ( i tried to connect them with 3.5 to 3.5mm cable with iphone xs max, iphone 5S, ipad mini, huawei_ and nothing happens, when i select External devices -> AUX -> there is no sound. I checked volume, checked everything, but still no sound.

In the glovebox there is also an USB port, which is working fine for listening to music from usb (although i can't inport the songs, it gives me the message that there is no USB in the glovebox, but yet somehow i can listen to that music ?!)

While searching online i also found on terms like MULF2 and COMBOX, i checked my trunk below the carpet and there is none of them i cant find anything. I have option to connect my phone with bluetooth but only for calls, not for audio.

Could anyone help me solve this problem? My idea is to connect the phone with AUX and listen to some better radio online (via tunein for example)

Thank you in advance.
Appreciate 0