View Single Post
      06-08-2012, 07:34 PM   #130
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Well this sucks... So i get the car back and from what i can tell the plugs fixed the misfires although i don't know for sure until i put the JB4 back in. So i go to put the JB4 back in and find two things which annoy me... First is all the clips on my batter cable rail are broken. I assume the dealer did this when they were replacing the plugs. On top of that as soon as i have everything taken a part i see that the red power cable for the JB4 was cut off. I wanted to have the car tuned for tomorrow's drive up to the tint place and I also wanted to see if the misfires were gone.

On top of this BMW was supposed to fix my screeching brakes. They put that they found the wear sensors were the issue and replaced those and it seemed good until a few hours of driving. The brakes are now back to screeching although not as bad as before. Either way I asked for them to be fixed and they should have been fixed the first time around.
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0