View Single Post
      11-25-2018, 11:50 AM   #647
Smasher
Registered
Rep
Drives: E93 330d Msport Highline auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by recci View Post
I have a 07 330i m-sport saloon with the common MV3 wheels. One of them cracked so I had it repaired but it looks like its gone again. The other rear wheel might also be cracked as it doesn’t hold air for more than a few days. I know most of the BMW wheels from this era had a reputation for cracking but did they ever solve the problem a release decent rims for these cars?

If so which are they?

If not can anybody recommend decent alloys that don’t cost the earth and look good on an e90 330i 4 door? I’m sick of these alloys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by recci View Post
I have a 07 330i m-sport saloon with the common MV3 wheels. One of them cracked so I had it repaired but it looks like its gone again. The other rear wheel might also be cracked as it doesn't hold air for more than a few days. I know most of the BMW wheels from this era had a reputation for cracking but did they ever solve the problem a release decent rims for these cars?

If so which are they?

If not can anybody recommend decent alloys that don't cost the earth and look good on an e90 330i 4 door? I'm sick of these alloys!
I'm in the same boat I have a 2009 e93 330d m sport 3rd time It's cracked I want to get some new rims I've seen a set of refurbished m3 rims could I put the same tyres on them even though the rears are smaller ? It's there going to be a problem with offset and being staggered?
Appreciate 0