View Single Post
      09-24-2017, 09:19 AM   #75
yupetc
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 X535i

I just received the update from Nic at AA. Installed yesterday, drove it around town and enjoyed the much beloved power increase. I have 3IM, AA headers, intake scoop, euro-intake, K&N filter, silicon intake hose. The newest tune really brings life to my car compared to the previous tune.

However, I'm also getting the annoying 2D59 issues on every drive. Just like it was described earlier in the posts, but I actually get the error every time I drive. It could be 2 miles or 20 miles, it's really random in my case. I've reverted back to my previous tune and wrote an email to Nic for a fix.

does anyone with this issue actually get a true fix from AA yet? Just wondering because I would really want this new tune but I cannot afford the unexpectable danger when cruising on the road and go into limp mode abruptly.
Appreciate 0