01-16-2021, 11:18 AM   #110
fgpalmer71
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Genesis sedan 3.8 AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by iqraceworks View Post
Just wait until you get a few more bolt-ons and bump it up to stage 2+......and if you have access to e85, that's even a bigger jump.

I was running an E40 tune all summer and recently went back down to stage 2+ 93 tune for winter.....and the car kind of feels weak now compared to that E40 tune
ARM CP, SSR DCI's, Wagner 5in stepped IC......I'm catless DP's away! I had a dollar amount I was willing to throw at it before I put it up for the cold months and I'm about $350 from it right now. I'm going to go ahead and flash the xHP tranny tune and dance right here in this new box of torque I've found for a bit. I think I'm better served cleaning up the way she shifts......but...the VRSF DP's are on sale for $269 right now!? Lol

The plan was to park it for the winter at the 1st snow. If did end up snowing over night. I went out to the garage and popped the hood to apply the battery tender but stopped short
I checked the weather and there's supposed to be a couple of clear, 40 degree days next week. It might not sit on the charger until spring after all!
Appreciate 0