Sabaku SouSou
Philippines
Rep
Drives: Arctic E90 320i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus
Guys magkano yung 162's in pesos?

let me correct my earlier post.. the guy at prestige told me it would cost about PhP400k for the lot, but when I did the math myself based on the prices i saw in his little computer, it was more like Php300,000. The 162s cost about PhP35k each (rear rims cost a little more than the front ones), and OEM bridgestone runflats cost about Php40k each in prestige. of course, prestige bases their prices on the current exchange rate, shipping costs and alignment of the stars so the prices fluctuate frequently.

by comparison, prices listed in bmwwheels.com:

http://bmwwheels.com/bmwwheels_detai...162&Series=E90

shows that 162s cost $328.. that's PhP16728, about half the price here! (don't be mislead by the "w/ runflat" line though.. i emailed them to ask and the price is for the rim only) anyone out there who knows a way to ship the wheels here in a cost-effective manner?

Arctic 320i: Black Dakota Leather, Silver Trim MODS: OEM rear deck spoiler, chrome exhaust tip, window trim and grille, 8.5 x 19 CSL reps all around, Dunlop Le Mans 245/35/R19s, 10mm H&R spacers rear, OEM style front splitters, Bi-Xenons
Appreciate 0