View Single Post
      07-24-2018, 03:33 PM   #53
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Companies I have been with have fired (Managers have done the firing) people at will for no reason sometimes. I've been a victim of it myself.

I like to think so since I banged 3 different women last weekend.
Yeah same here. I've worked for companies that fired me over the some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. Had a great job running the purchasing department for a very profitable company and thought I was golden. The boss loved me and we got along great. Apparently my boss was having sexual relations with the CEO's ex-wife and they got into a pretty heated argument thus resulting my boss quitting. The CEO made his helicopter pilot my new boss to which the guy new nothing of the job. After training him on how to be my boss he fired me a week later. He screwed up and I stepped in to handle business so our build team, we built OTR trucks, wouldn't be standing around twiddling their thumbs (my boss forgot to order transmissions and we had 50 trucks on the build schedule for the next week). He felt like I stepped on his toes and fired me for it. Again, I have no desire to try to climb the corporate ladder anymore. Leave me with my blueprints in the corner and e90post, pay me and let me go home.

AS for the ladies, I remember those days. It wasn't too long ago. I got bored with that lifestyle after a while. I'm a weird guy though. Getting laid is easy. After a while I got tired of the same old bullshit from all the women. If it's easy and just thrown at me, it gets old and boring. Also trying to keep up with all of them, their likes, dislikes, conversations we had etc. just got to be too much to keep up with.
Appreciate 1